Heart Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Chorus

This is the forum of Heart Chorus, a chorus on YT that covers Vocaloid and Anime OP songs in English AND Japanese.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
haruhi1298

haruhi1298

Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;) Empty
PostSubject: Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;)   Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:44 pm

Alrighty~ Hai everyone! I'm Haruhi if you didn't already know. xDD I'm holding a Platinum Romance Trio~ I'll need two other people to do this with me, I'll be voicing Miki. :3 Also, since I think I wanna mix, can someone rip audio? Because I still don't know how to mix on Audacity so I have to do it on iMovie, which only exports in .mov format...

On Vocal w/Romaji Subs

Person 1 (Miku): sabi
Person 2 (Miki): Haruhi
Person 3 (Yuki): BunBun

Last edited by haruhi1298 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sabi

sabi

Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;)   Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:22 pm

hi Haruhi~ this is a cute song~
can I please try Miku's part?
(I don't think my voice is moe enough for Yuki's... >.<Wink
Back to top Go down
MarshuBunBun
Admin
MarshuBunBun

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;)   Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:24 pm

;w; CUUTTTEEEE <3 can i try?
Back to top Go down
sabi

sabi

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;)   Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:32 am

hi Haruhi~
I've went ahead and recorded Miku's lines~ X3 (hope that's okay...)
here's the file
http://www.4shared.com/audio/llJgROn8/111202-_Platinum_Romance_Trio_.html?

can i please use this picture?
http://www.zerochan.net/491225
Back to top Go down
haruhi1298

haruhi1298

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;)   Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:34 am

@ sabi Yay~ Thanks for recording your lines ahead of time! ^-^ That picture's fine by the way~ xDD

@ BunBun Alrighty! You can do Yuki's part, then! (>w<)b
Back to top Go down
sabi

sabi

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;)   Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:43 am

do you need the background music?
I got mine from here~
http://nicosound.anyap.info/sound/sm10075814
(there's three buttons below the graph... press the one of the right with "MP3 blahblahblah" I think it just means download mp3)

i can do basic mixing.. but can't animate... >.<;
Back to top Go down
haruhi1298

haruhi1298

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;)   Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:46 am

Ohhh Sankyuu Sabi-chan~ >w<

Ah, yes, Bun-chan can I get your lines by the 8th or 9th? owo
Back to top Go down
sabi

sabi

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;)   Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:52 am

no problems~ X3

let me know if you need help with mixing~ sorry can't help out with the animations... >.<;
Back to top Go down
MarshuBunBun
Admin
MarshuBunBun

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;)   Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:43 pm

Yeaup! I'm recording today! ^o^/
I FINALLY
got another mic!!!!!
:DDD
it's somewhat like yours but it's a different brand Very Happy
So now...
my recordings wont sound like i'm drifting off :DD
OH!
and i should have the recording done by tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
sabi

sabi

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;)   Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:13 pm

cool Bunbun~ X3
early Christmas present? Very Happy
looking forward to hear your recordings! :3
Back to top Go down
MarshuBunBun
Admin
MarshuBunBun

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;)   Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:06 pm

Oh! I think i have an idea!
We can use the original video and just put our version of the song instead of animating?
But anyways, here's my link
http://www.mediafire.com/?vearan4gndpjq2h
Sorry if i'm mumbling at some parts...
I didn't really know if it was a together part or just Miku's part...
Back to top Go down
sabi

sabi

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;)   Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:14 pm

i think the chorus parts where we were suppose to sing together was also in green... >w<
Back to top Go down
MarshuBunBun
Admin
MarshuBunBun

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;)   Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:02 am

ah. uhmmm i'm going to re-record tomorrow because it's getting really late and i have school tomorrow T^T
Back to top Go down
sabi

sabi

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;)   Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:18 am

you sang the right parts in your recording Bunbun!
but you missed some lyrics in your solo~ X3
Back to top Go down
haruhi1298

haruhi1298

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;)   Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:21 pm

So do you wanna rerecord Bun Bun? If you do, just remember to post it by the 8th~ >w<

I'll start mixing and stuff then~ ^-^
Back to top Go down
MarshuBunBun
Admin
MarshuBunBun

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;)   Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:53 pm

Ah! Yes!
I'm actually re-recording right now,
but i keep messing up T^T
and it should be done by tomorrow!
Sorry about the hold up ;-;
Back to top Go down
MarshuBunBun
Admin
MarshuBunBun

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;)   Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:47 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?ra9dmen4hxc77ak
err....
I'm kinda iffy about this one..
You choose which one you like better >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;)   Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Platinum Romance Trio~ >w< CLOSED (Btw, can anyone rip audio and animate? ^^;;)
Page 1 of 1