Heart Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Chorus

This is the forum of Heart Chorus, a chorus on YT that covers Vocaloid and Anime OP songs in English AND Japanese.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adult's Toy (Otona no Omocha) Mini-Chorus?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LUCA~aux~

Adult's Toy (Otona no Omocha) Mini-Chorus? Empty
PostSubject: Adult's Toy (Otona no Omocha) Mini-Chorus?   Adult's Toy (Otona no Omocha) Mini-Chorus? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:26 pm

'tis I, LUCA~aux~ (a.k.a., VY2 Yuuma)!!!

Now, I don't have a script or anything cool like that, but I'm thinking not more than five people... And I'm not singing. I'M SUPPLYING THE DEMONIC GROWLS. I just finished a solo cover of this that I don't have on YT yet so... if we want to be grouping before I put that up, we'd better do it. My singing in this song isn't so great. My inner demon? Fucking metal.

By the way, as organizer (and holder of the off-vocal) I call mixing. Plus I already just like, know how to do it- I know what places need reverb and how hard and how much, and I'm familiar with the leveling. All that needs to be done is for lines to be sorted out.

Maybe me and three people. WOAH. Hang on, I can script this out right here. I got it. As follows (With numbers 1-3 being people who AREN'T me, I know where my part is and will graciously be 4 where I am alone):

Spoiler:

So yeah.. If you guys want.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuru

Mitsuru

PostSubject: Re: Adult's Toy (Otona no Omocha) Mini-Chorus?   Adult's Toy (Otona no Omocha) Mini-Chorus? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:21 pm

Hmm. Sure, why not? Can I join? I'd like number 1's lines.
Back to top Go down
LUCA~aux~

PostSubject: Re: Adult's Toy (Otona no Omocha) Mini-Chorus?   Adult's Toy (Otona no Omocha) Mini-Chorus? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:44 am

Mitsuru wrote:
Hmm. Sure, why not? Can I join? I'd like number 1's lines.

Yep, sounds awesome. Smile
Back to top Go down
MarshuBunBun
Admin
MarshuBunBun

PostSubject: Re: Adult's Toy (Otona no Omocha) Mini-Chorus?   Adult's Toy (Otona no Omocha) Mini-Chorus? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:38 pm

At first, i thought the title was alittle... weird..
so i looked it up on YT and watched the video
i really really liked it, but it's gonna take me a long time to memories all that.. it sounds kinda hard...
is there i way i can get a part with less parts in it?
i really want to participate.... but... my schedule is pretty busy for this week and the next...
i mean, you really don't have to change it if you don't want to...
but......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adult's Toy (Otona no Omocha) Mini-Chorus?   Adult's Toy (Otona no Omocha) Mini-Chorus? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adult's Toy (Otona no Omocha) Mini-Chorus?
Page 1 of 1