Heart Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Chorus

This is the forum of Heart Chorus, a chorus on YT that covers Vocaloid and Anime OP songs in English AND Japanese.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seeking a Co-leader/Leader.

Go down 
+4
Penguin
Mitsuru
sabi
Yukiko
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukiko
Admin
Yukiko

Seeking a Co-leader/Leader. Empty
PostSubject: Seeking a Co-leader/Leader.   Seeking a Co-leader/Leader. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:24 pm

Sometimes I don't get on and I'm really busy, it hasn't happened to my knowledge...yet.

But I'd like one or two people to be co-leaders or just one or two other leaders that will help move the chorus along more smoothly.

Responsibilities would be scripting, help selecting songs, making sure everything is neat and orderly, and managing the channel.

I know it's a lot to ask for, but it's not going to be too often since I'm a computer hog. xD
Back to top Go down
https://heartchorus.forumotion.com
sabi

sabi

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Co-leader/Leader.   Seeking a Co-leader/Leader. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:52 pm

I can help out with easy stuff like scripting...
but I don't think I'd be able to be in a leadership position as I had recently started working again... and have been doing really loooong hours.... and am usually buggered when I get home..... Q.Q
Back to top Go down
Yukiko
Admin
Yukiko

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Co-leader/Leader.   Seeking a Co-leader/Leader. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:58 pm

Any help is appreciated, Sabi. (:

And your work should come first, so don't worry too much about it.
I only have school and soccer(if I make the team, xc is over now). xD
Back to top Go down
sabi

sabi

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Co-leader/Leader.   Seeking a Co-leader/Leader. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:02 am

i think it's 'coz i just started work that i'm going all out and doing the long hours.... maybe in a few weeks it's be more settled and i'd have more free time again~ X3

but yeah~ just let me know if you need some help~ Smile
Back to top Go down
Mitsuru

Mitsuru

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Co-leader/Leader.   Seeking a Co-leader/Leader. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:22 am

*slowly raises hand*

I can help with this kinda stuff, too. I don't mind at all.
Back to top Go down
Penguin

Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Co-leader/Leader.   Seeking a Co-leader/Leader. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:58 pm

Me, too. o3o Just let me know if you need me for anything. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NonsensicalPenguin
KikiItemri

KikiItemri

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Co-leader/Leader.   Seeking a Co-leader/Leader. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:19 pm

I am more than willing to help out with that. I am usually online a lot during the day or a lot at night (depends on the week) and I am easy to reach since I check my e-mail often. I have a lot of fun scripting, and I am very organized, so I would have no problem helping maintain the chorus channel as well as making sure things are organized with song selection and progression.

Just let me know if you would like me to help out with anything.
Back to top Go down
Yukiko
Admin
Yukiko

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Co-leader/Leader.   Seeking a Co-leader/Leader. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:27 am

Thanks guys! ^^
I'll let anybody who hasn't posted who wants to post, then I'll probably see what I shall do.
Back to top Go down
YunaChii

YunaChii

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Co-leader/Leader.   Seeking a Co-leader/Leader. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:50 pm

I'm not sure what I can do (as you guys are mostly american, right?????? so timezones) but, I will help as much as I can, choosing songs, to scripting...I can help with the channel too but if you need argent things done, because I always seem to be in a different country to everyone (UK...All my other choru frineds, in other choruses too are in the USA) I may not get to it on time..but....yeah xDD

I'm not the best at mixng too but, I can help there too..ALSO IM LEARNING TO ANIMATE (Hopefully it'll come in handy)
Back to top Go down
MarshuBunBun
Admin
MarshuBunBun

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Co-leader/Leader.   Seeking a Co-leader/Leader. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:56 pm

Ohh! I'd like to try to be a co-leader!
I'm usually on this page a lot, just re-reading a stuff and looking through all the things that are available Smile
I can help mixing, since I know a little of that...
and scripting.... it think....
But since i'm still in middle school,
I have lots of free time...
well except when i go to parties.....
and concerts.....
BUT STILL.
Back to top Go down
Penguin

Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Co-leader/Leader.   Seeking a Co-leader/Leader. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Oh, guess I'll just throw it out there: I'd be more than happy to help script, too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NonsensicalPenguin
Yukiko
Admin
Yukiko

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Co-leader/Leader.   Seeking a Co-leader/Leader. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Thanks everyone! : D

Back to top Go down
haruhi1298

haruhi1298

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Co-leader/Leader.   Seeking a Co-leader/Leader. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:52 am

Hai Hai~ If you're still looking for help, I will do it! >w<

I can usually help with mixing, I've just kind of gotten into it so I'm kind of a beginner, but I can do it if you can rip audio! xDD I'm online Youtube or wherever almost every day, unless I am totally overwhelmed with homework (Which seems to be becoming more and more... TT^TT) and... er... yeah!

If ANYONE needs my help with scripting or mixing or whatever, just let me know! Here is my email~

picachu25pkmn@gmail.com

(Um... yeah I kind of spelled Pikachu wrong... but... I was a total noob back then... coughthirdgradecough)
Back to top Go down
Yukiko
Admin
Yukiko

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Co-leader/Leader.   Seeking a Co-leader/Leader. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:02 am

Thanks everyone for the offers. : D
If I ever need anything, I'll PM you.

Uhm..Haruhi and Bunbun, could you guys PM me at my YT?
-pokes updated member information-
We should sort out the next song for the chorus, and get things straightened out. ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Co-leader/Leader.   Seeking a Co-leader/Leader. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking a Co-leader/Leader.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Chorus :: Chorus Information-
Jump to: